Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day this year was a special one. Clayton and Cardon made sure it was beautiful and let me rest a lot. We went to my parents for dinner and had a ton of appetizers, Yummy, and a delicious dinner. The evening ended with some gifts that Clayton had carefuly thought out. He had been searching for the Cinderella dvd since it's my favorite movie and has been in the Disney vault for a while. I was so surprised when I opened it! I also got a butter dish!!! This may sound crazy but I had been looking for a specific butter dish for months and now I have it! What a great day.

I love being a mom. Cardon is such a joy to be around and I am so blessed to have him in my home. I sometimes get overwelmed with the responsibility that Heavenly Father has given me. I feel so inadequate sometimes but I know that I'm doing my best and I have so much help and great examples of motherhood around me to look up to.


No comments: