Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Romantic Valentine's Dinner

We had such a nice night in and I made a really delicious dinner (with recipe help from my mom). It was a little late in the evening since Clayton didn't get home from work until 9:30, but I didn't mind, it gave me more time to make sure everything was perfect! We had shrimp cocktail, bread, spicy butternut squash soup, lemon butter salmon, asparagus, and mini chocolate lava cakes with strawberries and tea. We even had a little visitor.... the one in the highchair :) I swear he was asleep but he must have decided to get up and join the party so we let him!
We had such a nice time listening to music and talking. It was nice having a quiet, stress free dinner. It reminded me of when we were dating and Clayton made me a really nice homemade romantic dinner.

LOVE YOU BABE!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Your Valentine's Day dinner sounds amazing! We had a wonderful evening too. I ended up making: red pear and blue cheese salad, pasta with spring herbs, chicken, and garlic bread. For dessert, I found this quick & easy dessert: http://www.womansday.com/Recipes/Valentine-Dessert-for-Two%20

I tried making chocolate covered strawberries and that was an epic fail - used Baker's chocolate and that wasn't a good idea. lol.