Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 3rd, My Birthday





For my 25th birthday this year I decided to participate in a 5k breast cancer walk. I thought it would be a great way to support breast cancer awareness and kick start getting into shape after having a baby. We had a lot of fun (except for getting up at 6am) and we are planning on doing it again next year.
My mom, sisters, friend Kira, and my lovely boys all participated with me. We made pink tie dye shirts so we would all match. MaryAnn is the expert on these. She and her boyfriend Kirk would tie dye things all the time before he left on his mission to Canada.
I was a little nervous about taking Cardon but he was a champ and slept in his stroller the whole walk. People kept telling me how cute my daughter was..... Umm.... Yeah he was wearing pink but everyone was!
After the walk was over we all went to my parents house to watch General Conference. In between the sessions we went out for Sushi!!! I couldn't eat it while pregnant so this was Clayton's treat for me on my birthday. It was really good. Later that evening my sisters came over to my house and we watched movies and baked. It was a fun day!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Congrats guys! Looks like fun!

Stevilynn Tom said...

How fun!!! It sounds like you are doing amazing. Love you