Monday, December 13, 2010

Summer California Trip

During the summer Cardon and I took a trip to California with my mom. We spent time with lots of family and friends. We stopped in Madera and saw my cousins on my mom's side and their children. If was fun to see all the kids around the same ages together. We also got to see Mark and Jennifer's beautiful home!
Once in Modesto we spent a lot of time catching up with the Lemmo's. I miss the days when we lived so close and could hang out all the time. Stevilynn and I went out to lunch and later hung out talking and laughing just like old times. She babysat Cardon for me and boy does he LOVE her!!!

Cardon and I stayed at my Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's house. They live really close to my Papa Tony's house (where my mom stayed). It was so much fun! On my grandma's day to work at the temple my cousin Shea watched Cardon so my mom, aunt Becky, and I could join her up in Oakland. The Oakland temple is the first temple I ever stepped foot in and it was magical to be back there. On another day us girls plus Cardon drove up to the Sacramento area to see my Uncle Brooks' and Aunt AmyAnn's new house. They have a lovely home and a really cute garden. I wish we could have spent more time up there with them.

Clayton's Dad and Step Mom Cathy live in California and were able to meet up with Cardon and myself at the Sacramento Zoo. It was a real treat since we live so far and don't get to see them very often.

All in all it was a really nice trip but we missed Clayton soooo much!!! He says we aren't allowed to leave him home again ever and I agree.... he should just come with us next time!!!!



No comments: