Wednesday, August 11, 2010

July 5th Rock Band

ROCK BAND!!!
Over the 4th of July weekend we had a great time hanging out with family. We love getting together when we all have the chance to play Rock Band. I usually sit it out and watch, but occasionally I will sing. MaryAnn is our main lead singer and does an amazing "Tom Sawyer". Suzi is great at the bass and Michael, Clayton and Mike switch off on the drums, guitar, and every so often will sing. I love that we are all so close and love to hang out with each other.





Cardon was lulled to sleep by Oasis' Wonderwall.

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

taylor taylor taylor!! its about time you do some more posts!! its been so long that i've see that handsome boy of yours!! im sure you are just the best mom ever, ya'll look so happy and just loven life!! its good to see!! you've seen my little guy right?@ teamfewkes.blogspot.com?
but its good to read up on ya'll!! wish i could see ya and hang out!! love ya and miss ya!

The Zaugg Family said...

I know I haven't blogged in a while. I'm still not caught up but I will be in a few days. I have seen your blog and your little, well big boy, is sooooo cute! I just want to squeeze him.