Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

This is what my house looked like while wrapping presents...
shopping bags everywhere, tape, wrapping paper, boxes, stockings, etc.

Can you find the baby in that mess?


Finally all put back together!!!

We finished our baking!

Cardon even helped get ready for Christmas!!!


Below is my 4 footer on the stairs. It is my "czech tree". I bought all the ornaments while serving my mission in the Czech Republic. They are made from straw and have silver glitter on them. They come in the shape of stars, reindeer, and angels.

This one is our main tree in the family room. I really love it. It is covered with handmade ornaments that Clayton's sister Sara made using buttons from their Grandmother's collection.
Looks like we're all ready!

3 comments:

Stevilynn Tom said...

Haha so Fun!!!

Olivia Carter said...

So cute! Love the pic of your lil man putting the star up. Hope we get to see you guys in Cali!

ealldredge5 said...

I recognize those Christmas ornaments except the ones on my tree have blue sparkles. Didn't we buy those at Hypernova?